You want to make the best first impression possible, don’t you? After all, a smile can be the first and last impression you leave on somebody. Our cosmetic dentist understands the confidence that a beautiful smile instills in a person. That’s why he strives to provide patients with a smile makeover whenever possible thanks to Lumineers. In this blog post, we will go further into what Lumineers can do for you.
As you can see on our Lumineers page, many of Dr. Nguyen’s patients have become empowered with their new smile achieved through Lumineers. But what exactly are Lumineers? Basically, they’re a smile renovation technique that involves little worry and no pain for the patient. Minimal drilling is required, so there’s hardly any reshaping of the original teeth. Our cosmetic dentist can allow you to enjoy the smile and confidence you’ve always wanted in less than three office visits.
What makes Lumineers different?
Keep in mind that traditional veneers are generally thicker than Lumineers, so they require more aggressive removal of healthy tooth structure. Therefore, patients typically must undergo shots and anesthesia with traditional veneers to minimize sensitivity and pain. Lumineers, on the other hand, eliminate the need for shots or temporaries.
The Lumineers process
- Consultation – Once Dr. Nguyen determines that you are a candidate for Lumineers, our dental office professionals will take an impression of your teeth. To ensure that your teeth’s shapes are aesthetically pleasing and your bite is correct, Dr. Nguyen will do his own waxing on the study model.
- Try-on visit – At this point, you’re ready to try on your temporary Lumineers. If everything looks good, a final impression of your teeth will be taken.
- Final visit – Within about 30 days of your initial visit, you’re all set with your permanent Lumineers. Best of all, there’s no downtime once you leave our office. You’ll notice an immediate difference in not only how your teeth feel, but how you feel overall.
The patients we have equipped with Lumineers couldn’t be happier with their results. When they come back for their routine cleanings, they’re absolutely beaming from ear to ear. Instead of constantly worrying about their teeth, patients are maximizing their potential and feeling great about themselves.
Other Services from Our Cosmetic Dentist
Dr. Nguyen’s expertise isn’t limited to Lumineers. He can handle complete or partial dentures, root canal therapy, orthodontic treatment, gum disease, and more. Check out some of the other cosmetic and restoration options offered at Avue Cosmetic Dentistry.
- Composite fillings (natural tooth color)
- Replace old silver amalgam with natural tooth color
- Teeth whitening
- Porcelain restorations
- Porcelain crowns
- Bridge fixing
If you’ve been looking for a trusted cosmetic dentist in Plano, look no further than Dr. Nguyen. This experienced dentist prides himself in the doctor-patient relationship, as well as providing the highest quality of dental care. Whether you’re coming to us for braces, teeth whitening, or just a routine cleaning, we ensure your comfort with a stress-free environment and laughing gas available upon request. Since family dental care is such a major part of our practice, we allow parents to be in the treatment room.
Don’t be satisfied with your less than attractive smile any longer. Let our dentist transform your life with Lumineers and other cosmetic dentistry treatments. Call us today.