About Our Family Dentist
We believe that everyone can have a healthy smile for life and with our help it’s easier than you think! We are passionate about helping patients to live better quality lives thanks to good oral health.
Why Choose Our Family Dentist?
- We believe that the doctor–patient relationship is very important in dentistry and allows us to provide high-quality dental care in the diagnosis and treatment of disease. Countless patient referrals are our pride!
- We are committed to providing a friendly, fun, and stress-free environment. We offer free laughing gas to make your appointment feel at ease. Plus, being a family dentist, Dr. Trent Nguyen understands the dental anxiety that kids may feel, so parents are welcome to be in the treatment room.
- We take pride in our experienced techniques in restorative and cosmetic dentistry, including the use of tooth color fillings, veneers, lumineers, all ceramic crowns, etc.
- Our latest digital radiography reduces radiation exposures (up to 80 percent). We consistently maintain the most up-to-date methods of sterilization and infection control to meet OSHA standards. It’s what makes Dr. Nguyen the preferred cosmetic and family dentist in Plano.
- Our friendly, caring office staffs are always available to answer any questions you may have regarding your dental treatments. We take great satisfaction in helping you maintain optimal oral health.
- We appreciate the opportunity to help you with your dental needs and look forward to welcoming you to our office.
At Avue Cosmetic Dentistry, we are committed to provide our patients the highest quality optimal dental care in the most caring and enjoyable atmosphere. Our ultimate goal is to help our patients improve their oral health and enjoy a beautiful smile for a lifetime. We promise to provide:
- Clinical Excellence – We continue to pursue our dental education on top of our many years of experience, particularly in cosmetic and implant dentistry. That means that as a patient, you can rest assured with quality dental treatments. We also utilize the most technologically advanced materials, invest in cutting-edge technology, and stay updated of the latest clinical research.
- Empowering The Patient – We respect the patient’s autonomy. Optimal and alterantive treatment plans will be presented and chosen by the patient with informed decisons regarding their oral health.